Haiti - News : Zapping... - HaitiLibre.com : Haiti news 7/7
 2026-2027 Electoral Calendar, latest official version





Les Cayes : The Prime Minister attended Mass at Our Lady of the Assumption

CFU Challenge U14 : D-1 Our young Grenadiers in the Dominican Republic

235th Bois Caïman : a living memory, a destination to visit (Video)

Haiti's PM visits Lachaux Pond (Camp-Perrin)

iciHaiti - Camp-Perrin : Inauguration of the redevelopment work at the EFACAP in Mersan


more news


Haiti - News : Zapping...

Haiti - Diplomacy : Significant progress in the modernization and reform of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Haiti - Elections : Youth at the heart of civic and electoral participation

Haiti - Travel - ZED Airlines opens a domestic route Port-au-Prince / Cap-Haitien (fare)

Haiti - Elections : 88 parties, 17 groups, 0 coalitions (final list)


more news


Haiti - News : Zapping...
27/02/2019 04:21:02

Haiti - News : Zapping...

The opposition is preparing to hit hard

"The opposition is in concert for the revival of mobilization throughout the national territory. We will hit the big shot," says André Michel, one of the leaders of the radical opposition.

The PM less affirmative PM on the supposed mercenaries came to kill him

Prime Minister Jean Henry Céant seems to be more restrained and less assertive about his statements that the 7 alleged "foreign mercenaries" has to mission to murder him. "It was simply a hypothesis," said Monday Céant who said he wanted to let the justice to establish the full truth on this case.

Hearing of the CSPN in the Senate

The hearing of the members of the Superior Council of the National Police (CSPN) and its President the Prime Minister Céant, before the Justice and Security Committee of the Senate, on the case of the 7 foreigners arrested on 17 February carrying weapons of war and their transfer to the United States on February 20, originally scheduled for Thursday, February 21, postponed to the 25th, hhttps://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-27019-haiti-news-zapping.html has again been postponed for this Tuesday, February 26, said Jean Renel Senatus President of the Commission.

The Commando Driver Released

Monday, the Investigating Judge at the Court of First Instance of Port-au-Prince, Jean Osner Petit Papa, proceeded to the release of Haitian citizen Michael Estera. who accompanied as a driver/translator the commandos of 7 foreigners (5 US and 2 Serbian with US residence) and had been arrested in Port-au-Prince on Sunday 17 February with the 7 heavily armed foreigners https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-26963-haiti-flash-a-mysterious-commando-of-heavily-armed-foreigners-arrested-in-port-au-prince.html

"Haiti country in bankrupt" dixit Eddy Labossière

"Haiti country in bankrupt, any government that will come after Jovenel Moïse will take at least 10 years to put the Haitian economy back into a virtuous circle of growth and job creation for all. But profound changes will be needed," said Economist Eddy N. Labossière.

Exhibition "Tèt ansanm"

The French Institute in Haiti invites you to the opening of the exhibition "Tèt ansanm" David boyer Wednesday, February 27 at 5:00 pm.

HL/ HaitiLibre



Twitter Facebook Rss
Send news to... Daily news...




Why HaitiLibre ? | Contact us | Français
Copyright © 2010 - 2026
Haitilibre.com